Taxes & Fees
Our Base Fares are our ticket price to you. Fares shown when viewing our flight schedules include other per passenger government and airport imposed travel taxes or fees. The total of these taxes and/or fees will show separately for each booking.
What’s Included in the Base Fares
North Country Sky’s pricing is designed to be clear, concise and to the point with no unexpected surprises. All fares include the following (unless otherwise stipulated when booking):
– 1st Checked Bag (standard weight) up to 30 pounds FREE!
– In-Flight Beverage (non-alcoholic) FREE!
– Family seating together FREE!
– On-Line Booking FREE!
Government & Airport Taxes and Fees
Taxes and Fees are charged differently depending on if you are traveling Domestically within the United States or Internationally. In addition, some taxes and fees are the same regardless where you are traveling and some are specific to the origination and destination airports.
Taxes and Fees* will automatically calculate for your specific flight itinerary and show the total per person charge.
*Keep in mind, taxes and fees are subject to change at the discretion of the charging entity.
Additional Fee Information
Here is a list of common fees that may impact your travel.
– Checked Baggage Fee – 1st Bag Free up to 30 pounds each additional bag $25
– Oversize Baggage Fee – $25
– Itinerary Change Fee – $25 per person/flight flight segment plus fare difference (24 hours or more prior to departure)
– Name Change Fee – $25 plus fare difference
– Same Day Standby Fee – $25
– Cancellation Fee – $25 per person/flight flight segment plus fare difference (24 hours or more prior to departure)
– Telephone Reservation Fee – $15 per booking